So guys, I was nominated with One Lovely Blog award by Cynthia over at A Sweet N Simple Life. Thank you very much Cynthia! You’re such a sweet friend! If you have not read Cynthia’s blog yet, I encourage you to head on over and check it out! You’ll love it!
// THE RULES \\
-Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
-Post about the award
-Share seven facts about yourself
-Nominate at most 15 people
-Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
// 7 FACTS ABOUT ME \\
eewwww…….okay…well let’s get started
1) I can’t write. *hahaha* Yeah, I know,then why do I have a blog, right? I honestly do not see how some of these bloggers can express themselves through words. I have such a hard time! If ya’ll haven’t noticed I mainly just post my pictures and that’s about it! There’s a reason for that lol
2) Well, considering the first fact…I LOVE photography! And all of my readers know that. If you haven’t come to that realization than go beat your head against the wall….NOOOOO…. Please don’t! That was just a sarcastic joke.
3) I dislike coconut. Random, I know. But that’s like the only food I can not handle!! Just the smell of it makes me gag. Oh, and I can recognize when it’s in a dish…..disgusting.
4) I play the violin. I’ve been playing for almost 10 years and I enjoy it so much. Also, I teach it and that in itself has been a great learning experience!
5) Okay, so this is really random and weird….buuuuut….I can’t hold animals. Yeah, tell me about it. One time, I was holding a bunny…and well I kinda threw it on the ground…And cats..I’ve almost threw a couple of those as well. So never ask me to hold your pet, ‘kay?
6) I study Korean. In highschool, I took one year of Spanish and hated it. I’ve been taking Korean since I was 11 and I absolutely love it! Homeschooling plus, right! Many people give me that face of “You’re crazy! Pick an easier language!” But Korean is actually really easy guys! Go check it out! Or, maybe I just have a fantastic teacher:)
7) Ah! Okay, I need to come up with #7……I LOVE gray! Yes, many people think it’s a rather drab color, but it’s beautiful to me! Most of my clothes are gray, my room is gray, my accessories are mostly gray…you get the point.
There we go! Guys, I actually accomplished it lol!
// MY NOMINATIONS \\